- A quality-made separating knife, specially designed for separating glue pads, NCR sets, etc.
- Perfect for printers and other print environments. Can also be described as a slitter knife.
- Many customers have found that when creating multiple pads at a time, it can be tedious to separate the pads by hand.
- We therefore recommend this quality-made padding knife.
- It's thin blade slips easily between pads, allowing you to lift the top pad with ease.
- It separates pads smoothly and easily with it's carbon steel blade.
- With easy-to-grip hard wooden handle.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Padding Knife For Book/Pad Binding