- Steel, high quality padding press for up to 10,000 sheets of A4 or 5,000 sheets A3 paper.
- Designed for fast, accurate and simple clamping of books, NCR, form sets and note pads.
- Perfect for printers, printing departments and copy shops.
- The spring-loaded clamp bar applies variable pressure to all heights of paper stacks very quickly, by a simple slide and lock system.
- 3 Stage Operation:
- With the gate closed the paper is loaded into the press and knocked up.
- The clamp is then locked onto the paper stack and the gate opened to reveal the accurately aligned paper ready for padding.
- After the padding glue has dried the clamp is released and the press unloaded.
- Only available for STANDARD DELIVERY.
- Suitable for all paper sizes up to SRA3 long edge.
- Bench-top use.
- Over 10,000 sheets of A4 size NCR-type papers, or 5,000 A3.
- Stainless steel sprung clamp
- Fold-Down gate - perfect for knocking-up piles of paper neatly ready for gluing
- Dimensions: 530 x 460 x 510mm (W x L x H)
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Steel Glue Padding Press SRA3