- We can supply your document binding cover folders, with foil-blocking and/or de-bossing added.
- Have your hard, or soft-back and front, presentation covers foil-blocked or de-bossed (i.e. as shown in photo examples above).
- Very popular with our range of Impressbind and Channelbind covers.
- Add your logo and/or company details to your binding cover to provide a more bespoke and professional finish.
- Popular with financial organisations (i.e. solicitors, accountants, banks, etc.), wealth-management practices (i.e. including 'St. James Place', etc.), marketing departments, auction-houses, (i.e. for producing catalogues, business reports, etc.), hotel, estate-agents, schools, colleges (i.e. for year-books, dissertations, etc.), plus many more.
- You provide us with your artwork (i.e. in a high-resolution file - either JPG, PDF, PNG, Illustrator), for having the block made (one-off cost required for this - cost depend on size).
- You provide your dimensions and positioning and we do the rest.
- Foiling is also an environmentally friendly process. It doesn’t use solvents or inks and does not create any harmful vapours.
- Standard minimum order quantity of 100 covers per blocking job (please contact us for more details - Tel: 01945 463434).
- Price break-points available on larger quantity orders.
- View our range of Channelbind and Impressbind machines (via our 'Helpful Buys' opposite) - the simplest and most secure binding system.
- Contact us now for more details and prices. Tel: 01945 463434. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Foil-Blocked Service For Binding Covers