- The Channelbind CH6000 is the fastest and easiest manual-operated binding system for creating a professional bind.
- CH6000 is compatible with all Impressbind & Channelbind binding covers and metal channels.
- A unique and ingenious binding solution for binding up to 300 pages, in one process.
- A heavy duty system that provides a strong and secure bound finish.
- The Channel/Impress binding covers consist of a unique metal channel that is built into a one-piece cover with a variety of sizes, colours and attractive finishes to choose from.
- Binds up to 300 sheets of 80gms paper (0-10 pages, filler strips are used).
- Create a professional bound document in less than 15 seconds. Ideal for professional users, including universities, copy shops, book binders, large offices, photo shops, solicitors, etc.
- No heat, glue or perforation required.
- Easy to use with one simple process.
- Full range of covers available in various sizes, colours & finishes.
- Secure and permanent binding.
- Pages can also be added or removed effortlessly with the De-Binder Wedge.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Next day delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Channelbind CH6000 H/Duty Channel Binding Machine