- The MC30 is a unique system that allows you to professionally cut-out 'window-style' holes in various hard and soft binding covers (i.e. as shown in photo gallery above).
- This versatile, manual-operated machine is popular with various types of cover boards, including our Impressbind, Channelbind (C-Bind), and Metalbind hard and soft covers (i.e. for photo-books and business report documents, etc.).
- Also perfect for normal soft report cover-boards, often used with other binding methods such as wire-o binding, comb-binding, spiral/coil-binding, and velobind, etc.
- Cuts through 2.5mm thickness, using the standard size 65mm x 105mm cast window-cutter (i.e. which comes with this pack - other window size cutters are available).
- The MC30 can also be used for creasing and perforating paper and card up to 350gsm, by purchasing the additional creaser and perforation modules (contact us for more details).
- This System Consists Of The Following Items:
- 1 x MC30 Machine.
- 1 x Window Cutter-Blade 65mmx105mm (with rounded-edge corners).
- 1 x Cutting Blade Pad (size is 480mm x 300mm).
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Channelbind MC30 Cover Window-Cut-Out Machine