- The Metalbind Atlas 300 is the ultimate binder system, for binding and debinding documents up to 300 sheets of 80gsm paper (600 pages).
- A perfect binding machine for producing quality hard and soft-cover document presentation books, including thesis books, photo-books, business reports, (ie. tenders, proposals, valuations, finance documents, etc.) and much more.
- Compatible with all Metalbind, Channelbind*, and Impressbind* binding covers, including small A5, A4, and A3-landscape sizes (as well as smaller than A5 photobooks).
- The speed of binding, de-binding and flexibility of binding covers makes this the ultimate all-in-one docuemnt presentation binding system.
- With no hole punching, glue, or electricity required - you can bind a hardback book in just 10 seconds, producing remarkable results which have to be seen to be believed.
- Solid and robust all-metal binding system, for professional binding.
- View the video demo above, which shows how quick and easy it is to create professionally bound documents.
- *Additional adaptor-set required for if you are wanting to bind Channelbind &/or Impressbind covers - please contact us for details.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Atlas 300 Channel Metalbind Machine