- An ex-demo, used, HCG2 Fastback hardcover assembly guide that allows anyone to finish a hardcover book or photobook in seconds.
- In good condition and working order.
- As shown in photo gallery.
- Low Price.
- The Powis Parker Hardcover Guide ensures consistent alignment of the book-block with the Powis hardcover (i.e. as illustrated in the photo gallery).
- Professional Results— Produce hard cover books that match commercially manufactured books in quality and durability.
- Easy to Use— It only takes a few minutes to learn to use the Fastback Hardcover™ System. Anyone can be up and in production immediately.
- Anyone can create a professional-quality hard cover book, in less than a minute.
- Publishers can now offer any book they have ever printed with no remainder copies to worry about.
- Schools can let the students create their own yearbooks.
- Whether you are looking for a cost-effective way to produce books for resale or you want to create memory books for your children and friends, the Fastback Hardcover product line is the perfect solution.
- We also have a range of Fastback hard-covers available at special low prices - please view 'Helpful Buys' opposite.
- Dimensions: 20.75”W x 3.125”H x 14”D (52.7cmW x 7.9cmH x 35.6cmD.
- Maximum weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg).
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Ex-demo Powis Hard Cover Book Assembly Guide HCG2