- The Fastback 20 is a heavy-duty strip binding machine, with a choice of 6 different binding styles.
- It is perfect for virtually every document requirement including:
- The Fastback 20 is twice as productive as the Fastback 9.
- Binds 10-350 sheet books within 20 seconds.
- Works at a fraction of the time as alternative binding solutions such as wire, coil and comb.
- A Fastback bound document will stay bound for years to come, as each sheet is virtually locked into place from the sides, not just the edges.
- The adhesive on the Fastback SuperStrips penetrates between and into each page.
- The superior adhesive flow compensates for small sheet misalignments.
- Self-training & Simple To Operate - with the new colour LCD screen and animated instructions (as shown in photo images) anyone can produce great results on their first try. Minimum number of buttons to make the binding process easy.
- Super Strong Binding - the Fastback 20 allows you to bind even the most delicate cover stocks. No marks left from the heater, avoiding damage to colour copies, vinyl, composition covers, etc.
- Glossy Stock Binding - improved ability to bind many coated stocks and colour copies with the Fastback CP Colour Pro Binding Strips
- Fast Warm Up Time - warms up to binding temperature within 3 minutes. 3 times faster than the previous model, Fastback 15xs.
- High Capacity Binding With 3 Strip Widths - bind from 10-350 sheets (80gsm) with 3 different binding widths available (Narrow:10-125 sheets, Medium: 126-230, Wide: 231-350).
- Edit Your Documents - add or remove pages from your Fastback bound documents with the simple Edit function.
- Image Strip Binding enhances your company’s brand. We can customize strips by printing your Company logo, company colors, company motto - let your proposal make an instant impression.
- Eco-friendly - super energy efficient. On average the Fastback 20 uses 1/4 energy of the Fastback 15xs model.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 600 x 230 x 580mm.
- Weight: 30kgs (33kgs with packaging).
- Compatible Strips: Superstrips, Lay Flat Strips, Temperature Activate Strips, Pressure Sensitive Strips, Colour Pro Strips.
- 10 - 350 page binding capacity.
- 20 second cycle time.
- A4 & A5 book sizes.
- Narrow Strips bind from 10-125 sheets (80gsm).
- Medium Strips bind from 126-230 sheets (80gsm).
- Wide Strips bind from 231-350 sheets (80gsm).
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Fastback 20 Heavy-Duty Strip Binding Machine