- The Renz SPB 360 is a manually operated plastic coil punch with an electric spiral inserting unit with manual crimping and cutting.
- This desktop coil binding unit is designed for use in a small to medium office size, for low to medium volumes of PVC coil book production.
- The SPB 360 will punch up to 20 sheets at a time (80gsm paper), bind up to 160 sheets, and will bind a maximum of 50 documents per hour.
- The spirals are easily inserted into the pre-punched book by means of an electrical drive.
- The integrated spiral cutting and crimping unit perfectly cuts and crimps the plastic spiral ends.
- Metal spirals can be cut using SC-Pliers.
- A modular motor drive can also be purchased to upgrade the SPB 360 to an SPB 360 Comfortplus.
- Binds up to 160 sheets
- Punch capacity per hour: 8,000
- Min punching width: 10mm
- Max punching width: 360mm
- Min unpunched length: 50mm
- Max unpunched length: 270mm
- Max punching thickness: 2mm
- Punch operation: Manual
- Punch dies available: Oval 5.0 x 4.0mm
- Pitch: 0.2475"
- Selectable punch pins (QSA): Yes
- Variable margin depth: No
- Binding thickness: 1-16mm
- Binding element Ø: 6-20mm
- Min binding width: 10mm
- Max binding width: 360mm
- Binding operation: Electric insert, manual crimp and cut
- No. of books output per hr: 50
- Machine dimensions: L x W x H: 360 x 490 x 250mm
- Machine weight: 19kg
- Machine packing dimensions L x W x H: 630 x 600 x 340mm
- Machine weight with packaging: 23kg
- Power requirement: 230/250V / 50Hz / 90W, 115/200V / 60Hz / 90W
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Renz SPB 360 Manual Plastic Coil Binding Punch