- The Surebind System 3 Pro is a heavy-duty electric strip binding system that can easily punch and bind large jobs.
- The pressure bar can stack up to 750 sheets in place while you bind.
- This strip binding machine is ideal for businesses that require high volume usage for securely bound documents, fast.
- Secure binding is achieved by welding 2 strips together to make a permanent spine.
- This machine has a special dual blade system that ensures a hot blade is always at the right temperature to cut the pins.
- Twin motor allows simultaneous punching and binding.
- Binding up to 750 sheets.
- The electric punch can take up to 26 80gsm sheets at a time.
- Binding cycle 8 seconds or less (for documents under 1").
- Dual punching controls - allowing you to choose your preffered punching method - use the hands-free foot pedal, punch sensor or push button.
- Electric punch and strip binding machine.
- Bind A4 & A5, documents up to 14" in length.
- Bind up to 750 sheets (80gsm).
- Punch up to 26 sheets (80gsm).
- De-bind facility for adding and/or removing pages.
- Adjustable paper alignment guide.
- Ready light indicates when binding is complete.
- Extra large drawer for paper chips and pin debris.
- Weight: 34.351kg
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this GBC Surebind System 3 Pro Strip Punch & Closer