- These Bindomatic Print On Demand thermal binding covers allow you to print your own artwork to the white gloss front page, which can then be thermally bound to create a professional, unique document.
- Your artwork can be printed on your laser/digital printer, which then has a self adhesive glue strip applied ready to be bound together with your document in your Bindomatic Thermal Binding Machine.
- Great for on demand in-house binding, for up to 150 sheets 80gsm paper.
- ***PLEASE CHECK SPINE CAPACITY & BOX QUANTITIES ON SPECIFICATIONS TAB***
- Format: A4 Portrait
- Spine Width: 1.5-15mm
- Material: White high gloss coated 215gsm.
- Printer Requirements: The digital printer used must be able to handle SRA3 or A3+ formats. Further, the coated paper media described must be approved for use with the printer. Bindomatic cannot take responsibility for any potential printer issues arising from the use of product in conflict with printer specifications.
|Spine Width (mm)
||Pages Capacity (based on 80gsm)
||Quantity Per Box
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Bindomatic Print On Demand Covers