- New Bindomatic Accel Cube is an automated thermal glue binding machine with the capacity to bind from 1 to 150 sheets of 80gsm.
- This machine is trend-setting with it's binding efficiency.
- Handling double the loading capacity and halving the production time compared to it's previous generation.
- Features Drop&Go technology, by batch-feeding documents into the machine the operator is free to literally Drop & Go!
- Load up to 4 documents at one time and binds an impressive one document every second.
- Ideal for volume demanding print room environments, office and corporate print stations.
- BONUS Included! When you purchase this system it comes with an additional desktop unit for editing documents.
- The Bindomatic Accel Cube is an easy to use, highly productive thermal binding machine that practically runs by itself.
**CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US DIRECT FOR OUR BEST PRICE**
- Maximum Capacity: 150 sheets 80gsm.
- Binding Speed: One document every second.
- Document Size: A4 portrait bound orientation.
- Loads: Up to 4 documents at one time.
- Document Spine Width: 1.5mm to 15mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 511 x 475 x 360mm
- Energy Consumption: 230v 50/60Hz
- Weight: 28kg
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Bindomatic Accel Cube Automated Thermal Binding Machine