- Latest Duplo model, DB290 perfect binding machine, including both the dust extractor kit, and dust extractor itself.
- The DB-290 is perfect for digitally printed applications, producing high-quality hard-cover books, soft-cover books, tape-bound books, and note-pads.
- Better notching & roughing (compared to the older Duplo DB-280 model): the binding process on the DB-290 includes a double pass over its unique notching and roughing system to ensure excellent glue penetration.
- The DB-290 perfect binder has a wide notching blade that cuts deeper, wider notches into your book-block, enabling the glue to penetrate deeper into the grooves, while the milling disk roughens the spine, creating a strong bind.
- NEW Side Gluing Feature: an advantageous feature compared to other binders with only a drum for spine gluing, or with wires to apply side glue. The side gluing is performed by wheels with their own dedicated glue tank, allowing the operator to use a formula of adhesive that dries quickly and firmly supports the shape of the book.
- The glue in the main tank can then be a formula that takes longer to cure, giving more time for the adhesive to thoroughly penetrate into the spine. This combination creates improved glue application and adhesion, resulting in a better bind and squarer books.
- Single operator machine.
- Produce up to 200 books per hour.
- Download our full brochure on the DB-290 via our 'Downloads' tab above.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Duplo DB290 Hot-Melt Perfect Binder