- An ex-demonstration professional Bindomatic 5000 thermal binding machine.
- A professional, manual, desktop thermal binding machine that can bind up to 540 sheets 80gsm.
- In excellent condition and full working order as shown in photo gallery.
- Includes separate cooling rack, and document cover measure guide as shown in photos.
- LOW PRICE.
- A lot stronger binding than normal document thermal covers with Bindomatic's glue and gauze feature.
- Up to 15 documents can be bound simultaneously.
- A compact document binder that can accomodate documents in all formats (A5 to A3 landscape) with a maximum spine length of 370mm.
- An inexpensive professional thermal binding system.
- Bind covers from 1.5mm to 54mm, using the high quality Bindomatic range as shown in our "Helpful Buys".
- Mess free, quick and easy to use.
- Contact us now if you require any further details or help - email@example.com.
- Document Size: A3, A4 & A5.
- Capacity: 1-15 documents. 1-540 sheets 80gsm paper.
- Voltage: 230V, 50-60Hz.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 446 x 264 x 132mm.
- Weight: 5.5kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Like New Bindomatic 5000 Thermal Binding Machine