- Renz ECO 360 Comfort Plus 2:1 electric punch and manual wire binding machine is the upgraded version of the Renz ECO-360 Comfort model.
- With a considerably improved punching speed which is achieved by using a new motor which is twice as powerful.
- Binds up to 340 sheets.
- Gauge to alter margin for a stronger bind.
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life.
- QSA (Quick Size Adjustment) for high flexibility of different paper formats: A5, A4, and A3.
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration.
- Measures the document or ring wire size.
- Parallel adjustment guarantees a perfect bind every time.
- Punching capacity sheets per hour: 16,000
- Min. punching width: 10 mm
- Max. punching width: 360 mm
- Min. unpunched length: 50 mm
- Max. unpunched length: 500 mm
- Max. punching thickness: 2.5 mm
- Punch dies available: Oblong 5.5 x 3.5 mm
- Binding thickness: 1 to 34 mm
- Binding element: 6.9 to 38 mm (1/4" to 1 1/2")
- Min. binding width: 10 mm
- Max. binding width: 360 mm
- No. of books output per hour: 250
- No. of calendars output per hour: 180
- Dimensions: L 430 x W 560 x H 180 mm
- Weight: 26 kg
- Power requirement: 230/250 V / 50 Hz / 180 W, 115/200 V / 60 Hz / 180 W
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Renz ECO 360 ComfortPlus 2:1 Electric Wire Binding Machine