- The ELMPRO PB23-M is a manual wire binding machine with 2:1 round-hole punching.
- Includes an integrated closing unit for binding A4, and A3 (i.e. A3 on short-edge) documents.
- ***Exclusive Round Hole Punching*** preferred by architects, accountants and designers.
- Heavy-duty, metal construction, built to last.
- Bind documents up to 340* sheets thick based on 80gsm (* a seperate closer may be required for closing wire sizes No.18-No.24).
- Punch up to 12 sheets of 80gsm paper at a time.
- With round silver steel pins to provide sharp, clean-cut holes to your documents everytime.
- Rack and pinion drive giving positive return of pins.
- Adjustable paper stop.
- Fully illustrated wire size guide on machine, with "groove channels" to check.
- 2:1 Pitch (2 holes to 1 inch).
- Heavy-duty 23-round-hole punch.
- For binding A4 long-edge (or A3 short-edge).
- UK manufactured model (same quality and mechanism as the renowned 'James Burn International' brand).
- High quality, round silver steel pins for sharp clean-cut holes and longer life.
- For acetate punching - Elmstok recommends only punching 1-2 sheets at a time for PVC, Polyester & Frosted Polypropylene covers.
- Weight: 14kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this ELMPRO PB23-M 2:1 A4/A5 Wire Binding Machine