- The ELMPRO PB34-M is a manual wire binding machine with 3:1 round-hole punching, with an integrated closing unit for binding A5, A4, and A3 (i.e. A3 on short-edge only) documents.
- Includes A5 selectable pin (i.e. to avoid half-punched holes being punched on the edge of A5 documents).
- ***Exclusive Round Hole Punching*** preferred by architects, accountants, financial institutes, craft and stationery companies, and designers.
- Punch up to 12 sheets of 80gsm paper at a time.
- For acetate punching - Elmstok recommends only punching 1-2 sheets at a time for PVC, Polyester & Frosted Polypropylene covers, to keep your machine lasting for years.
- Punching pitch: 3:1 (3 x 4mm holes to 1 inch).
- Heavy-duty, metal construction, built to last.
- UK manufactured model (same quality and mechanism as the renowned 'James Burn International' brand).
- High-quality round silver steel pins to provide sharp, clean-cut holes to your documents everytime.
- Rack and pinion drive giving positive return of pins.
Adjustable paper stop.
- The ELMPRO PB34 is capable of closing wire documents up to 200 pages thick (Wire-O size No.3 to No.16 wire-sizes).
- 3:1 Pitch (3 holes to 1 inch).
- Weight: 14kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this ELMPRO PB34-M 3:1 A4/A5 Wire Binding Machine