- The ELMPRO PB48-M is a manual A3 long-edge wire binding machine (i.e. can also punch and bind short-edge of A2 documents).
- Includes A4 & A5 programmable punching (i.e. via deselectable pin-knobs).
- ***Exclusive Round Hole Punching***.
- Preferred by architects, accountants and designers.
- Heavy-duty, metal construction, built to last.
- With round silver steel pins to provide sharp, clean-cut holes to your documents everytime.
- Punch up to 12 sheets of 80gsm paper at a time, and bind documents up to 120 pages thick (Wire-O size No.s 3-10).
- View above video demo of how the PB48-M punches and binds, including it showing how to disengage the pins for A4 and A5 size work.
- 3:1 Pitch (3 holes to 1 inch)
- Heavy duty 48-hole wire punch and closer.
- For binding A3 long-edge, A4, and A5 documents, with its deselectable pins.
- UK manufactured model (same quality and mechanism as the renowned 'James Burn International' brand.
- High quality, round silver steel pins for sharp clean-cut holes and longer life.
- Rack and pinion drive giving positive return of pins.
- Adjustable paper stop.
- Fully illustrated wire size guide on machine, with "groove channels" to check.
- Also capable of closing thicker documents using up to size 16 wires (200 pages of 80 gsm paper).
- For acetate punching - Elmstok recommends only punching 1-2 sheets at a time for PVC, Polyester & Frosted Polypropylene covers.
- Weight: 16kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Next day delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this ELMPRO PB48-M A3 / A4 / A5 Wire Punch & Closer