- NOW SUPERSEDED BY PB48-M A3 BINDING MACHINE! (click here to view)
- The JBI (James Burn International) PB-A4 is a manual wire binding machine with 3:1 round-hole punching.
- Includes an integrated closing unit for binding A4 and A3 (i.e. on short-edge only) documents.
- ***Exclusive Round Hole Punching*** often preferred by architects, accountants and designers.
- Heavy-duty, all-metal construction is built to last, and the round silver steel pins provide sharp, clean-cut holes to your documents.
- Can punch up to 12 sheets of 80gsm paper at a time.
- Bind documents up to 120 pages thick (Wire-O sizes 3-9).
- For acetate punching - Elmstok recommends only punching 1-2 sheets at a time for PVC, Polyester & Frosted Polypropylene covers.
- Rack and pinion drive giving positive return of pins.
- Adjustable paper stop.
- Fully illustrated wire size guide on machine, with "goove channels" to check.
- 3:1 Pitch (3 holes to 1 inch)
- Heavy duty 34 hole wire punch and closer
- UK manufactured model
- Punch and bind A4 documents only
- High quality, round silver steel pins for sharp clean-cut holes and longer life
- Also capable of closing thicker documents using up to size 16 wires (200 pages of 80 gsm paper)
- Weight: 14kg
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Next day delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this James Burn PBA4 3:1 Wire Binding Punch & Closer