- Renz SRW is a manual-operated wire punch and binding closer system.
- Suitable for producing wire-bound documenets up to 135 sheets (based on 80gsm stock) - 13.5mm thickness (if you need to bind thicker documents then you would require our Renz ECO-S 360 2:1 Wire Binding Machine, which binds up to 340 sheets - 4mm thickness).
- If you need to bind up to 3
- High quality, square silver steel-punch-pins for sharp clean-cut holes and a longer life.
- Working width up to 360mm.
- Punch up to 22 sheets of 70 / 80 gsm paper at a time, for binding documents up to 135 sheets in thickness (Wire-O sizes 3 to 10).
- 42 selectable punch-pins, making it versatile to punch and bind any size documents up to 360mm in length (i.e. disengage any pins not required, to avoid punching half holes on the end of your document.
- Variable margin depth for adjusting to format perfectly up to 36cm.
- Hands-free wire-hanging system, for loading your punched sheets ready for binding (i.e. wire-closing).
- Acetate Punching - 1 or 2 sheets at a time recommended for PVC, Polyester, Frosted Polypropylene covers.
- 3:1 Pitch (3 holes to 1 inch).
- Capable to clsoing thicker documents using up to wire size number 24 (200 pages of 80 gsm).
- Square hole punching 4 x 4mm.
- Dimensions: L 330 x W 560 x H 180mm.
- Weight: 18kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Renz SRW 360 Manual 3:1 Wire Punch & Binding Machine