- The DFC-120 friction collator is a bench-top friction fed collating unit which can build into a system with up to 24 stations by combining two units.
- The three-wheel feed system provides reliable feeding of a wide range of material, including certain coated stocks.
- A number of options increase the versatility of the DFC-120, including integration with the Duplo DBM-120 bookletmaker.
- Main Features:
- User-friendly control panel offers several programmable settings.
- Triple wheel feeding system provides maximum contact for flawless feeding.
- Offers offset collating or straight according to the job Covers 160 x 140mm to 320 x 450mm formats.
- Paper range, subject to type, covers 50-130gsm.
- Sensors to detect empty bins, doubles and paper jams.
- Adjustable separator and tray pressure on each bin to cope with different materials.
- Production speed of 4,200 sets an hour.
- Collating Stations: 12 (2 tower option for 24).
- Feed System: 3 wheel friction feed.
- Capacity Per Station: 28 mm (260 mm sheets @ 80 gsm).
- Sheet Size Min 140 x 160 mm.
- Sheet Size Max 320 x 450 mm.
- Paper Weight 52.3 - 127.9 gsm.
- Speed (sets/hr) 4200 sets / hour.
- Double – Feed: Yes.
- No Paper: Yes.
- Stacker Full: Yes.
- Stacking Modes:
- Stacking Capacity: 78 mm.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 820 x 618 x 1144 mm.
- Net Weight 74.2 kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this DFC-120 Friction-fed Collator Sorter