- The Duplo DBM-350 system produces high quality booklets.
- Automatic deluxe stitching heads and an integrated spine press.
- This machine is duplos first booklet maker to feature an integrated spine press.
- Perfect for creating professional booklets.
- Easily adjustable spine press to match to the thickness of the booklet.
- Complete automatic finishing, no need for manual intervention on the DBM-350.
- Simple touch button set-up make switching jobs completley effortless.
- By entering the parameters of the job, all stitch, fold and trim positions are automatically adjusted.
- This machine is the next model up from the DBM-150 with additional functionality and features.
- The DBM-350 booklet maker system is a cost effective mid-range alternative capable of supporting a wide range of applications from mono and colour digital and litho press.
- Suction feed for trouble-free operation.
- Colour touch screen control for ease of set up.
- Air management system to each bin delivers consistent feeding on all paper types and weights.
- Block feeding mode allows for continuous operation.
- Handles litho and digital printed work.
- Hand marrying to feed precollated sets.
- Waiting mode to reduce down-time.
- The DBM-350 system can be purchased in the following combinations:
- 350 hand-fed system.
- 350 digital booklet system (including DSF-2200).
- 350C booklet system including DSC - 10/20 (single & twin tower system).
- 350Cr digital booklet system (with or without ASM-350 squareback).
- Sheet Size:
- Min 148mm x 210mm.
- Max 320mm x 460mm.
- Paper Capacity: 20 sheets.
- Speed: 3000 (A5) booklets per hour.
- Number of Stitcher Heads: 2.
- Stitch Positions: Saddle, none (fold only).
- Corner and side (optional).
- Other features:
- Spine press (0-9 presses).
- Programmable Memory: 20.
- Memory settings.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) :1820mm x 650mm x 1030mm.
- Power Requirements: 230V 50Hz 3.8A.
- Weight: 230kg.
- Connecting Devices: DC-10/60 and DC10/60 Pro Collators, DBM-350T Trimmer, Sheet feeders.
- Options: Hohner loop stitching head; Small Booklet kit; 6 page insert kit; Corner/Side stitch kit.
- Typical Applications: Booklet Manuals, Magazines Programmes Academic journals Brochures Menus Tourist guides Education and training books.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Duplo DBM-350 Digital Booklet-Maker