- This is a new high speed friction-fed collator machine.
- Easy to use and cost effective.
- Collating with an output speed up to 3,900 sets per hour.
- Provides offset stacking and straight stacking for suitability of jobs.
- The vertical DFC-series collators are available in 10, 12, 20 or 24 station configurations.
- On-the-run loading and bi-directional feeding.
- A stand alone bookletmaker manually fed.
- Automatically stops when tray is full so can be left to finish without supervision.
- A simple toggle screen allows operators to store up to 13 separate programs.
- Provides interleaving for separate sets.
- Bond, NCR, light card and some coated stocks can be fed with separator pressure.
- Tray pressure of each bin individually controllable.
- Detects out-of-paper, double and paper jam ensuring the best from the machine.
- Collating Station: is 10 or 2 tower option for 20 collating bins.
- Feed system: 3 wheel friction fed.
- Capacity Per Station: 28 mm, 260 mm sheets of 80 gsm.
- Minimum sheet size: 140 by 140mm.
- Maximum sheet size: 320 by 450mm.
- Paper weight: 50 - 130gsm.
- Sets: 3,900 per hour.
- Programmes: Interleave insertion, block mode, alternate mode and normal mode.
- Counts: The batch and the total.
- Detection Systems: miss, double - feed, no paper, paper jam and stacker full.
- Stacking modes: Straight stack and offset stack.
- Stacking capacity: 70mm, 640 sheets of 80gsm
- Dimensions: 820mm x 560mm x 993mm
- Weight: 66.6kg
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Next day delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Duplo DFC-100 Friction-Fed Collator