- The Uchida U-Booklet is the ultimate desktop booklet making machine.
- Folds and staples your documents for a professional finish
- Takes no warm up time - switch on its ready to go!
- Electrostatic Control Panel is for simplicity giving you various functions at the touch of a button.
- LCD Counter that shows the job's progress and settings. Also indicating any errors (such as paper jams/empty staple magazine) which makes it easier to resolve any issues.
- Compact design which makes it an ideal purchase for small businesses, offices, schools, churches, copy shops and print shops.
- Pre-set folding positions based on A5,A4,A3,B5 & B4 sized paper.
- If you need odd book sizes you can select the "FREE" option and set this yourself.
- There are 3 modes available - Staple Only/ Fold Only/ Staple & Fold
- Ordinary clinch and flat clinch options available.
- Type: Tabletop.
- Maximum paper size: 330.2 x 468.0mm.
- Minimum paper size: 110.0 x 210.0mm.
- Paper weight: 64 - 300gsm.
- Capacity: Up to 16 sheets of 80gsm *Depending on paper quality and staple quality.
- Paper setting: Manual insertion + press button.
- Staple process: Manual (Press button) or automatic.
- Staple type: 26/6 size.
- Staple pitch 90mm, 135mm or 180mm.
- Staple mode: Saddle, side and corner stapling.
- Number of staple head: 2.
- Paper ejection: Natural ejection.
- Speed: Up to 800sets/hr.
- Error detection: No staple, paper jam.
- Footprint: 500(W) x 500(D) x 400(H)mm.
- Net weight: 25kg.
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Next day delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Uchida U-Booklet