- The Cyklos 450SA is a semi-automatic creasing and perforating machine that is operated by a touch screen display, which enables fast and accurate setting of distance and number of creases/perforations.
- Creasing enables high-quality fold of digitally printed paper.
- By turning the upper (complete) creasing bar behind the perforating one, and after turning over the lower combined bar, it is possible to carry out perforation.
- Waste-free perforation facilities detaching paper.
- Heavy duty all metal construction.
- Useful for creasing laminated products.
- Possibility of up to 15 creases per pass and up to 5 pre-set applications can be stored in programme memory.
- High quality "anvil" perforation.
- Automatic searching of pre-defined folds (1/2, 1/3, 1/4, book cover).
- Automatic searching of middle of paper.
- Touch display.
- Three sizes of creasing bars (2 x CITO technology, 1 x iron channel).
- Large working desktop (up to A2 format).
- 8 Languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Greek & Czech).
- Working Width: 100 - 450mm (min length 95mm).
- Creasing: 80 - 400gsm
- Perforating: 80 - 250gsm
- Crease Width:
- CITO 1.0mm - paper thickness <0.2mm (recommended 80 - 150gsm)
- CITO 1.4mm - paper thickness 0.2 - 0.4mm (recommended 160 - 250gsm)
- Iron Channel - paper thickness 0.4 - 0.5mm (recommended 250 - 400 gsm)
- Min/Max Distance Between Creases: 2/1000mm
- Predefined Types Of Fold: 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, book cover
- Spped: 1500 Sheets A4/h (a crease per A4)
- Dimensions: 1200 x 640 x 300mm
- Weight: 52.5kg net, 56kg gross
- Voltage: 230V / 50Hz, 110V / 60Hz
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Cyklos 450SA A2 Electric Creaser & Perforator