- The DC-616 is a fully automatic multifunctional finishing machine that can crease, cut, perforate, and slit.
- **CONTACT US DIRECT FOR OUR BEST PRICE**
- This compact, all-in-one finisher can process up to 6 slits, 25 cuts, 20 creases and 2 perforations in one single pass.
- The DC-616 can finish a wide range of digitally printed applications, including:
- Greeting Cards
- Book Covers
- Business Cards and more
- Touch screen panel and memory storage for up to 80 programmes.
- The DC-616 has an integral control panel and screen to allow easy job programming and machine operation.
- Jobs can be programmed, stored as a template on the DC-616, then automatically recalled by means of an integral camera reading the template barcode from the printed sheet.
- The camera can also read an image registration mark on the sheet, enabling the DC-616 to automatically compensate for image drift by repositioning the cutting and creasing for every sheet, delivery accuracy with every piece.
- Paper Type: Uncoated, coated & laminate paper.
- Paper Weights: 110 - 350gsm
- Feed Capacity: 100mm
- Dimensions ( L x W x H): 1600 x 620 x 1050mm
- Weight: 150kg
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Duplo DC-616 Creaser, Cutter & Slitter Machine