- A previously used Duplo Ultracut 130 business card cutting machine.
- In very good condition and in full working order.
- Includes business card cutter module, as shown in photo gallery above.
- Has been well looked after and serviced.
- The Ultra Cut 130 is ideal for on-demand, short run business card making, as well as postcards, photo cards and tickets.
- Perforating and scoring modules can also be added as an optional extra allowing the user to modify the job.
- The SRA4 feeding reduces the click charge, allowing the job to be printed on SRA3 before being cut in half.
- The Ultra Cut 130 is very user friendly, allowing you to store up to 12 job memories.
- Cut mark detection - a 2mm cut mark can be detected allowing the machine to identify the top margin.
- This business card cutting machine can be left unattended with its 25mm feed tray and 500 business card stacker.
- Changing modules is simple - change from cutting to perforating in seconds.
- Optional Extras:
- Perforating Module
- Scoring Module
- Postcard Module
- Photo Card Module
- Paper Size: 229mm x unlimited mm
- Maximum Cut Size: 148 x 210mm
- Minimum Cut Size: 85 x 2mm
- Paper Weight: 120 - 350gsm
- Feeder Capacity: 100 Sheets (25mm)
- Receiving Tray: 500 business cards
- Speed: 130 Business Cards / min (single cut)
- Accuracy: + 0.2mm
- Error Detection: paper jam, cut mark detection errors, no slitter unit, cover open.
- Job Memories: 12 (2 business card, 1 postcard, 1 photo card, 8-user-defined)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 280 x 570 x 410mm
- Weight: 27kg
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Pre-owned Ultra Cut 130 Business Card Cutter