- The RPM-350 Plus machine is a rotary perforating system, with improved speed regulation.
- The Plus version allows to control the speed depending on paper grammage.
- It is useful to decrease the speed for lighter stock.
- With lower speed (minimum 66 sheets/min) 55-60 gsm paper (mostly NCR) stack up better on delivery table.
- Highest possible speed is similar to RPM 350 - 118 sheets/min.
- The second added feature is a counter, so that you can check how many sheets have been put through it.
- Reliable friction feeding.
- Speed regulation - 66-118 sheets/min.
- Exchangeable perforating wheels.
- Telescopic feeding and waste table.
- Possibility to adjust 1 – 5 perforating knives (Note: as standard machine comes with 2 perf sets).
- Creasing wheel in standard equipment.
- Processes up to A3 formats.
- Exact paper adjusting directly towards perforating wheels.
- Side stops angle-adjustment towards perforating tool.
- Fine adjustment of paper position.
- Working width: 100 - 350 mm.
- Paper Thickness: 55 - 180 g/m2.
- Maximum Input Capacity: 30mm.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this RPM 350 Plus Rotary Perforator