- The Veloblade is a digital die-cutter built to create unique and complex products by cutting any shape or structure from your designs.
- Integrated with diligent cutting, creasing and perforating tools.
- Printed and laminated sheets are securely held in place by a high-quality vacuum grip conveyor belt.
- Once cutting is complete sheets are automatically stacked on the collection tray.
- Fast production.
- A set of mounted vacuum clamps operate with air separation jets.
- Stack up to 100mm of paper to feed into the veloblade automatically.
- Fast sheetfed production maximum speed of 800mm per second.
- The CCD registration camera allows for unattended production.
- Ideal for commercial printers, digital printers, copy and print shops, packaging, point of sale , bespoke prints and much more.
- Maximum Speed: 800mm per second.
- Minimum Paper Size: 210mm x 297mm (A4).
- Maximum Paper Size: 600mm x 400mm.
- Maximum Mutiple Fold Paper Weight: (gsm / lbs) 100mm/ 67.
- Maximum Stacking Capacity: 100mm.
- Maximum Thickness: 1.5mm.
- Power Consumption: (W) 4000.
- Dimensions: 2250mm X 800mm X 1100mm.
- Weight: 350Kgs.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Velo Blade Digital Die-Cutter