- The Foil Xpress digital foiling machine is the latest edition to our document presentation range.
- Bring your document reports and books to life, by simply adding elegant foiled designs direct from your computer.
- The Foil Xpress digital foiler significantly reduces the costly set-up and maintenance time, used in traditional printing methods (i.e. standard foil-blocking, screen-printing, etc.) and enables you to individually personalise each and every binding cover or book making it very cost-effective.
- The foiling machine is safe and easy to use, and produces sharp durable text and logos instantly (i.e. so long as your computer image is of high-resolution standard, etc.).
- Ideal for universities, colleges, and schools (i.e. for creating individual student thesis books, dissertations, year-books, plus much more).
- The Foil Xpress is also very popular for creating 'new-baby' and wedding stationery (i.e. christening books, wedding guest books, photo-books, greetings cards, etc.).
- Possibilities are endless with this quality foil-printing system, and is the perfect replacement, or addition, to your current foiling requirements.
- It uses a heated print-head to foil-print using a unique digital decorative film. As the film moves beneath the print-head, it heats the foil and with a little pressure causes the image to transfer from the film to the product.
- Compatible Print Substrates: smooth and flat surfaces only (i.e. such as our 'Deluxe' Smooth Channelbind/Impressbind hard binding covers, and Metalbind range) as well as other coated substrates (i.e. clear polyester acetate, composition leatherette covers, etc.).
- Please note that this particular system is not suited for uneven substrates (i.e. such as standard 'Classic' linen Impressbind or Channelbind covers - please view our 'MasterPress GoldCover Foil-Blocker' system or contact us direct for details on our foil-blocking service. Tel: 01945 463434.
- Print resolution: 300 dpi x 600 dpi.
- Print Speed: 2.5cm per second.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 & 64 BIT).
- Printer Driver: Custom Driver.
- Software Compatibility: Most Windows applications I/O Interface: Universal Serial Bus (USB)
- Dimensions: 51cm (width) x 33cm (height) x 56cm (depth).
- Weight: 27kg.
- Print Substrates: Flat, smooth & coated surfaces.
- Print Area: Max 20.3cm x 25.4cm.
- Applications: print multiple passes on hard & soft book covers to produce elegant and customised thesis papers, corporate reports & photo albums.
- Other applications: wedding stationery, greetings cards, invitations, spines of book covers, diaries, planners, plus much more.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Channelbind Foil Xpress Digital Foiling Machine