- The Masterpress is a professional, electric-operated, A4-plate foil blocking machine.
- Perfect for transferring foil on to various substrates, including hard and soft binding covers (including Impressbind, Channelbind, Metalbind, Fastback, Fastbind, plus many more).
- Popular for producing customised business report covers, including wealth-management companies, financial institutes, marketing companies, auction and surveyor companies (i.e. jewellery fga valuations, etc.), as well as school and university reports, etc.
- Can also foil on to cards, case-covers and gift-boxes to 55mm high.
- A vertical heat-transfer system, as shown in photos.
- The Opus Masterpress can be used with magnesium, brass or copper foiling blocks - attached with heat tape or screw bunter posts.
- Can also be used with brass letters for easy type-setting - perfect for names, titles, thesis books, year books, photo books and much more.
- The electronic display shows adjustable temperature (50 to 150 deg C), dwell time, pressure, foil length, height control & counter.
- With up to 5 tons of pressure, the Masterpress foiling machine is a versatile option for small print firms new to foiling or a short run vertical print option for the experienced foiling company with larger machines.
- With automatic winding of the foil-roll after each impression (i.e. stamp), which can be adjusted accordingly depending on your block size to help reduce foil wastage.
- Footprint of Masterpress: approx 60cm x 60cm.
- Weight - 138kg.
- Workstation consists of the following:
- main machine head, heavy-duty floor-stand, extension table & motorised foil release.
- 1 x master frame with support bars & handles.
- 1 x inset frame holder.
- 5 x one line frames for 9mm font type.
- 5 x one line frames for 5,5mm font type.
- 5 x one line frames for 4mm font type.
- 2 x tweezers & 1 x screwdriver for typesetting brass fonts.
CONTACT US NOW, OR VISIT OUR SHOWROOM FOR A WORKING VIDEO DEMO OF THIS MACHINE - TEL: 01945 463434.
WE ALSO PROVIDE A HARD COVER FOIL-PRINTING SERVICE, INCLUDING OUR IMPRESSBIND, CHANNELBIND (I.E. C-BIND), AND METALBIND COVER SUPPLIES. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN A QUOTE.
- Voltage: 220-240 V at 50Hz.
- Power Consumption: 2.0kw.
- Nominal Power Consumption: 1,5kw.
- Max dimensions of a matrix: 308 x 218mm.
- Maximum matrix filling: 50%.
- Machine Net Weight: 138kg.
- Floor-Stand Net Weight: 30kg.
- Gross weight: 200kg.
- Construction: eccentric press, stamping-force regulator, opening-between matrix and table regulator.
- Pre-set temperature between : 50 - 150°C, Temperature modes: °C and F.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Opus Masterpress A4 Foil Blocking Machine