- The IDEAL 4108 is the latest high-capacity bulk shredder model, which has superseded the older 4107 version.
- Has been developed with the volumes of shredding that a central document disposal operation can expect to deal with.
- Includes a conveyor infeed to take continuous streams of material for destruction.
- Equally, the 300litre capacity collection bin is suited to this style of operation.
- Easy to use controls, a powerful motor, and safety features that include safety lock on the main switch.
- Automatic cut-off at several points makes this the sort of unit that meets the needs of any corporate office.
- Robust shredding heads with special hardened cutting shafts made of high-quality steel, resistant against soft metal objects.
- Conveyor feed with extra side table.
- Feed width of 410mm.
- Indicators for operational status.
- 300 litre capacity bin.
- Security Level: P-2 recommended for internal data (internal communication, such as instructions, forms or expired notices).
- Central lubrication of cutting shafts.
- Easy access to collection bin.
- Safety lock.
- Emergency cut-off switch.
- Typical Applications: high volume shredding of waste material - reports, plans, projections records, forms, computer print outs, directories, etc.
- Sheet capacity: 75-95 (based on 80gsm).
- Strip-cut size: 6mm.
- Shred volume: 300 litres.
- Power connection: 400 V / 50 Hz / 3~(i.e. 3-phase).
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1440 x 1240 x 1700mm.
- Weight: approx. 357kg.
- Code: 41086131.
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this IDEAL 4108 Strip-Cut 6mm Bulk Paper Shredder