- Clear PVC A3 (plastic) protective plastic transparent sheets, ideal for PPE face-shields.
- Pack Quantity: 100 sheets.
- Size: A3 (420mm x 297mm).
- 180micron thickness.
- Protects front cover from any spillages, dust, etc. (can be wiped clean).
- These plastic pvc sheets are being used, and suitable for, protective face-shields (i.e. office-staff, shop-workers, cleaners, hairdressers, deivery-drivers, and many more).
- Code Ref: RCP320PPE.
- Please note that pvc clear covers are NOT acetate and may have some imperfections on, including some slight indentations or scratches, due to the type of material. If you require ultra-clear sheets without them showing signs of this then please use our Polyester Anti-static ultra-clear covers.
- Size Format: A3.
- Thickness: 180 Micron.
- Quantity: Pack of 100.
- Colour: Transparent clear.
- Binding Methods: Suitable for wire, plastic coil, spiral, comb and sure/velobind.
- Please note that pvc clear covers may have some imperfections on, including some slight indentations or scratches, due to the type of material. If you require ultra-clear sheets without them showing signs of this then please use our Polyester Anti-static ultra-clear covers.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Clear PVC 180Micron A3 Protective PPE Face Shield Sheets (100)