- A used 'James Burn International' PB3000 heavy-duty desktop punching machine.
- INCLUDING A 4-Hole Punching Tool Die.
- Series 3 Model.
- Punch tool holes are round 6mm diameter.
- This electric punch system, with its 4-hole punch tool, is a perfect system for if you need to punch a vast amount of plastic PVC sheets, or polyester, for is you are producing PPE face-shield visors (i.e. as shown in photo gallery - depending on your head-band design of course).
- With its quick punching cycle speed (i.e. less than a second per cycle), and its foot-pedal operation you are able to quickly get through 100 sheets of PVC within 3-4 minutes (depending on material thickness and operator).
- The electric punching saves you the strain from using manual punching machines, and will indeed save you time even if you are punching 2 sheets at a time.
- In excellent working order (as shown in video demo below), and good condition (i.e. only general 'wear-and tear' to outer casing, but this does not affect the workings of the machine).
- With foot-pedal operation, leaving you hands-free when punching.
- Working video demo above, showing how easy and quick the punch machine can pnch 4-holes in PVC plastic sheets.
- PLEASE NOTE: we only recommend punching 1-2 sheets of PVC or plastic (depending on thickness), per cycle as any more than this can risk jamming the machine and punch tool (this is the same with all manual and electric punch machines).
- Contact us for more details or help. Tel: 07876 201288 or 01945 463434.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this James Burn PB3000 Electric Punch Machine With 4-Hole Tool