- The DF-1300L is the latest desktop suction-fed folding machine but with 'Long-sheet' capabilities.
- The Duplo DF-1300L can take sheets up to 648mm in length!
- Ideal for the digital colour market, where various types of paper stock are used.
- The suction feed helps to avoid marking and static fuelled mis-feeding notorious on friction-fed paper handling systems whilst also allowing a heavier grade of paper to be fed.
- User-friendly: includes intelligent paper-size detection & automatic plate setting, working together to ensure the quickest possible set-up and folding accuracy.
- Feed up to 230gsm* stock (*when A4 sheet is single-folded).
- Equipped with 6 standard folding styles: Single Fold, Double Fold, Irregular Accordion Fold, Letter Fold, Accordion Fold and Brochure Fold.
- Stack Capacity: 50mm.
- Includes 30 job memories (i.e. for storing popular folding jobs).
- Accurately process up to 310 sheets per minute.
- Perfect for: Letters, Leaflets, Brochures, Menus, Bulletins, Greetings Cards, Direct Mail Pieces, Magazines, Newspaper Inserts, etc.
- Low Noise Level: DF-1300 is one of the quietest tabletop air suction folding machine on the market today. Is equipped with a fan not a pump and the fan system is much smaller than conventional ones so it is housed within the machine itself.
- The fan is also much quieter than a compressor pump, this is particularly noticeable when compared to other suction folders.
- Paper Size (Max): 311 x 648mm.
- Paper Size (Min): 120 x 182mm.
- Paper Weight: 52 - 160gsm (up to 130 for A3).
- Single Fold Paper Thickness: up to 230gsm.
- Capacity of Feeding Tray: 50mm.
- Feeding Mechanism: friction rollers.
- Maximum Processing Speed: 310 sheets/minutes - based on A4 fine quality paper (81.4gsm) single-fold. Operating Sound Level: 70dB.
- Paper Quality: fine, recycled, drawing, art, some coated (i.e. please check with us).
- Dimensions: In use: 1353(W) x 587mm (D) x 614mm (H). In storage: 900(W) x 587(D) x 614mm (H).
- Weight: 71kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Duplo DF1300L A3 Long-Sheet Suction-Fed Folder Machine