- The DF-970 is equipped with 6 standard folding styles: Single, Accordion, Gate, Half-Accordion, Double-Parallel and Letter.
- Includes automatic fold-position setting, but does not include automatic paper size detection (unlike its counterpart, the DF-980 Folder).
- In addition to this the operator can create custom-fold and Cross-Fold* applications that give an enormous level of flexibility.
- One of the quietest and fastest desktop folding machines on the market today.
- The DF-970 is capable of feeding a wide variety of sheet sizes, from A3 to A7.
- The efficiency and productivity of the DF-970 results in huge time and cost savings (view working video demo above).
- Up to 260 sheets can be folded per minute.
- Equipped with 5 different speed levels, the operator has greater flexibility to reduce speed for tricky jobs and increase speed when time is of the essence.
- Batch counter/Interval function.
- Low noise operations: one of the quietest table-top folding machines in the market.
- Equipped with sound absorbers to reduce noise, making it the ideal solution for the office environment.
- User-friendly control panel.
- 6 standard fold-types.
- Up to 10 job memories can be stored.
- Up & down counter (i.e. to count how many sheets are folded).
- Perfect for: Letters, Leaflets, Brochures, Menus, Bulletins, Greetings Cards, Direct Mail Pieces, Magazines, Newspaper Inserts, etc.
- Optional hand-feed unit available: can dramatically speed up the production of letters in any organisation. It can fold up to 3 sheets at a time – either loose or corner-stapled delivering them ready for insertion into envelopes (for hand-feed unit - please contact us).
* Cross-fold unit is optional extra and not included with the DF-970 - please contact us if you require this as an add-on extra. Its counterpart, the DF-980 however, does include this feature.
- Paper Size (Min): 74 x 105mm.
- Paper Size (Max): 311 x 457.2mm.
- Paper Weight: 52 - 157gsm (up to 130 for A3).
- Capacity of Feeding Tray: 46mm (500 sheets of 64gsm).
- Feeding Mechanism: friction rollers.
- Maximum Processing Speed: 260 sheets/minutes - based on A4 fine quality paper (81.4gsm) single-fold.
- Operating Sound Level: 72dB.
- Paper Quality: fine, recycled, drawing, art, some coated (i.e. please check with us).
- Dimensions: In use: 1046(W) x 512(D) x 494(H)mm. In storage: 665(W) x 512(D) x 494(H)mm.
- Weight: 41kg.
- Product Code: Z15S-22.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Duplo DF970 A3 Automatic Friction-fed Folder Machine