- The DF-999 is the latest fully automatic table-top folding machine with very user friendly operations.
- Equipped with 'Optical Double-Feed Detection' to ensure the integrity of the folding process.
- Up to 260 sheets can be folded per minute.
- The DF-999 is capable of feeding a wide variety of sheet sizes, from A3 to A7.
- Batch counter/Interval function.
- Quietest table-top folding machine on the current market.
- 6 standard fold-types.
- Up to 20 job memories can be stored.
- Up & down counter (i.e. to count how many sheets are folded).
- Perfect for: Letters, Leaflets, Brochures, Menus, Bulletins, Greetings Cards, Direct Mail Pieces, Magazines, Newspaper Inserts, etc.
- View full spec brochure via our 'Download' section above.
- Paper Size (Min): 74 x 105mm.
- Paper Size (Max): 311 x 457.2mm.
- Paper Weight: 52 - 157gsm (up to 130 for A3).
- Capacity of Feeding Tray: 46mm (500 sheets of 64gsm).
- Feeding Mechanism: friction rollers.
- Maximum Processing Speed: 260 sheets/minutes - based on A4 fine quality paper (81.4gsm) single-fold. Operating Sound Level: 70dB.
- Paper Quality: fine, recycled, drawing, art, some coated (i.e. please check with us).
- Dimensions: In use: 1046(W) x 512(D) x 494(H)mm. In storage: 665(W) x 512(D) x 494(H)mm.
- Weight: 43kg.
- Product Code: Z15S-21.
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Duplo DF999 A3 Automatic Friction-fed Folder Machine