- The Touchline generation offers more flexibility and automation than any other product in paper finishing.
- Touchline stands for efficient and automated processes in creasing, perforating (across the sheet and longwise), slitting and folding; all in one pass.
- Touchline CP-375 model handles paper stocks up to 400 gsm.
- 4 Stop-perfing heads, cross-perfing & creasing and top-feed suction.
- Typical Applications:
- Direct Mail.
- Perforating longwise and across the sheet, time perforation in both directions as well as professionally creasing are the key features of the CP375.
- This new innovation fulfills many wishes of the industry.
- The innovative creasing and perforating system features a patented, interchangeable tool bar system.
- The tools are electronically detected and the relevant pressure is automatically set.
- Additional tools may be stored in the especially designed parking slots.
- Up to four perforating or slitting heads are available on the CP375 for in line work, all of them plug and play.
- The setup will be done within just a few seconds on the touchscreen control panel.
- Produce your answering cards, vouchers, coupons, lottery tickets and much more within no time and in letter press quality.
- Feeder capacity: 100 mm.
- Minimum Paper size: 105 x 148 mm.
- Maximum Paper size: 375 x 660 mm. 375 x 1050 mm with table extension.
- Paper stocks creasing: 80 to 400 gsm or max. 0.4 mm.
- Paper stocks perforating 80 to 300 gsm or max. 0.3 mm.
- Control panel touchscreen.
- Double sheet detection ultrasonic, optional.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Eurofold Touchline CP-375 Slitter, Cutter and Creaser