- The Magnum MFM-VS Paper Folding System is a friction fed machine.
- Has various fold options for up to A3. (Letter size 11x17").
- A very efficient and dependable friction fed folding system.
- Creates up to 6 standard and custom folds such as:
- Double Parallel.
- Fold Out.
- High speed folding at variable speeds.
- Fast and simple set up for the different fold options.
- Built with a heavy steel construction.
- Micro adjustment for greater precision.
- Jam detector.
- This folder will significantly reduce the time spent preparing mail, allowing staff to work on other jobs.
- A built in counter making this machine ideal for regular runs without wasting sheets.
- Ascending and descending counter.
- LED display.
- Large feed tray capacity.
- The system also features easy removable fold rollers for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Ideal for use in offices, print rooms and schools.
- Great for folding letters, leaflets, invoices, booklets and menus.
- Minimum Paper Size: A5 (148X210mm).
- Maximum Paper Size: A3 (297x420mm).
- Maximum single fold paper weight: 220gsm.
- Maximum mutiple fold paper weight: 135gsm.
- Fold Options:
- Double Parallel.
- Fold out.
- Maximum stacking capacity: 500 sheets.
- Folding Speed (sheets per min.) 50-200.
- Dimensions - Width - 610mm. Depth - 580mm. Height - 23mm.
- Gross Machine Weight: 29Kgs.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Magnum MFM-VS Paper Folding Machine