- The IDEAL 4350 is an electronic operated guillotine for the office and small to medium size print or reprographical department.
- With easy blade & cutting stick change and automatic clamp.
- Trade-In Available - contact us for further information.
***CONTACT US DIRECT FOR OUR BEST PRICE*** email@example.com or 01945 463434
- Used as a table top machine or with optional stand or cabinet with storage shelf.
- Electronically controlled blade with two-hadn operation.
- Easy blade changing device without removing cover.
- Easy cutting stick change outside machine.
- 430mm cutting length (cuts up-to A3 size paper long edge).
- Spindle guided backgauge for precise positioning.
- Fine adjustment by calibrated handle and size lay with measuring scale.
- Blade made from "Solingen steel".
- Interlocking safety guard.
- Transparent safety guards made from unbreakable Lexan on front & rear table.
- View a working video demonstration of how this machine works (i.e. using our own demo model).
- Cutting length: 430mm.
- Cutting height: 40mm (500 sheets 70g/m paper).
- Narrow cut: 35mm.
- Table depth: 435mm.
- Dimensions as tabletop: H 360 x W 640 x D 880mm.
- Dimensions with stand: H 1055 x W 640 x D 880mm.
- Dimensions with cabinet: H 1080 x W 640 x D 880mm.
- Weight: 86kg as tabletop, 96kg with stand, 118kg with cabinet.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this IDEAL 4350 Electric Office Guillotine with Auto Clamp