- The IDEAL 4860 guillotine is the latest model in it's professional range with new improved features.
***CONTACT US DIRECT FOR OUR BEST PRICE*** email@example.com or 01945 463434
- Touch-screen keypad with up to 99 programs including 99 steps in each program and a memory key.
- Pre-programmed measurements for A3 to A6 paper sizes.
- Programmable EJECT function - for pushing out the paper.
- Electronic hand wheel for manual backgauge positioning with infinitely variable speed control.
- Two-hand operation via two-step blade activating bars with separate trigger points for blade and clamp.
- Paddle-bar operation and IR Light Beam safety-curtain.
- Optical cutting line guide with bright-red and durable LEDs.
- Also includes white LED lights above the working table for improved lighting (brightness can be adjusted, or switched off if required).
- Includes 'hook-in tool holder', for storing necessary tools for blade-change and service jobs.
- View a working video demonstration of how this machine works (i.e. using our own demo model).
- Cutting length: 475mm.
- Cutting height: 80mm.
- Narrow cut: 35mm.
- Table depth: 450mm.
- Dimensions: H 1290 x W 755 x D 990mm.
- Weight: 232kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this IDEAL 4860 Programmable Guillotine with Safety-Curtain