- The IDEAL 5560LT has the same features as the standard 5560 model, but includes Air Table with air jets on front & rear table.
- Employs the latest technology to provide a fully configured commerical print guillotine for the B3 and digital print market.
- Hydraulic clamp drive to enable fine control over the holding of the stack to be cut without damaging the print work.
- Air Table for quick and smooth movement of your paper stocks around the cutting area.
- Foot pedal provides preclamping and the cutting line indicator to ensure that cutting takes place where required.
- Programming up to 99 jobs.
- Eject function to push paper forwards.
- Cutting width of up to 550mm.
- Side tables to hold the stack before and after cutting.
- Diagnostic display shows error messages to help pinpoint faults that need attention.
- Programmable controls set the cut position to 0.1 mm accuracy.
- ***CONTACT US DIRECT FOR OUR BEST PRICE*** email@example.com or 01945 463434
- Cutting length: 550mm.
- Cutting height: 95mm.
- Narrow cut: 32mm.
- Table depth: 570mm.
- Narrow cut with false clamp installed: 60mm.
- Power supply: 230Volt / 50Hz / 1~ (other voltages available).
- Motor performance (input capacity): 1.5kW.
- Dimensions: H 1260 x W 1560 x D 1067mm.
- Dimensions with side tables: H 1260 x W 1630 x D 1067mm.
- Weight: 369kg.
- Weight with side tables: 386kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this IDEAL 5560LT Programmable Guillotine with Air Table