- The IDEAL 6655 is one of the latest models in it's professional guillotine range, with new improved features.
- Pre-programmed measurements for A3 to A6 paper sizes.
- Comprehensive SCS safety package.
- Cutting width of up to 650mm.
- Electric backgauge drive with touch pad for easy setting, multilingual operator guidance and digital display.
- 99 programs with 99 steps in each program (up to 15 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program as one single program step).
- 10-button key pad for presetting of measurements.
- Automatic SET function for reference measurement via start button.
- Programmable EJECT function - for pushing out paper. Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display.
- Complete with stand, storage shelf, practical tool holder and stacking angle.
- Optional set of side tables available at an additional extra cost.
- ***CONTACT US DIRECT FOR OUR BEST PRICE*** firstname.lastname@example.org or 01945 463434
- Cutting Length: Up to 650mm.
- Cutting Height: Up to 80mm (more than a ream of paper).
- Narrow Cut: 25mm.
- Power supply: 230Volt / 50Hz / 1~ (other voltages available).
- Motor performance (input capacity): 1.42kW.
- Dimensions: H 1293 x W 992 x D 1220mm.
- Dimensions with side tables: H 1293 x W 1565 x D 1220mm.
- Weight: 302kg.
- Weight with side tables: 311kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this IDEAL 6655 Programmable Electric Guillotine (650mm Cut)