- The IDEAL 6660 is one of the latest models in it's professional guillotine range, with some new improved features.
- Ergonomic working height of 94 cm guarantees effortless, fatigue-free operation.
- Improved touch-screen keypad with up to 99 programs including 99 steps in each program and a memory key.
- Pre-set cutting formats (i.e. A3, A4, A5, A6).
- Two handed 'paddle-bar' operation and IR Light Beam safety-curtain.
- Highly accruate with both an optical cut line indicator, electronically controlled backgauge & fine adjustments possible using the infinitely variable backgauge control wheel.
- Includes a new practical 'hook-in tool holder' at the back of the machine, for storing necessary tools for blade-change and service jobs.
- View our video demo above, which shows how the safety-beam curtain works and the new program touch-screen keypad (i.e. which is being shown with our smaller IDEAL 4860 model - same functionality as the 6660 guillotine though).
- ***CONTACT US DIRECT FOR OUR BEST PRICE*** email@example.com or 01945 463434
- Cutting Length: Up to 650mm.
- Cutting Height: Up to 800mm (more than a ream of paper).
- Narrow Cut: 25mm.
- Table Depth: 610mm.
- Weight: 312kg.
- Weight with side tables: 321kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this IDEAL 6660 Programmable Electric Guillotine (650mm Cut)