IDEAL guillotine blade for models 6655/6660/6550-95EP digicut electric guillotines.
- Made from quality "Solingen Steel"
- Compatible with IDEAL models 6655/6660/6550-95EP electric guillotines
- With threaded holes, made to fit the above IDEAL guillotines
- Comes complete with solid wooden blade carrier, used to ensure blades are locked securely in place, and kept safe during the blade changing and sharpening process.
- It is essential you keep at least 1 spare blade for your guillotine, ideal for when your blade is being sharpened, or if you chip and damage a blade half way through an important job.
- If you have an electric guillotine, we strongly recommend having your IDEAL guillotine serviced every 6 months for Health & Safety checks. Please contact us direct for further information and prices.
- During the H & S check of your guillotine, the engineer will take your blade and sharpen it ready for their next visit, which is why it is always ideal to have a spare blade.
- Use the IDEAL easy blade change holder to secure it to your guillotine hands free.
- Compatible with IDEAL 6655/6660/6550-95EP digicut electric guillotines
- German made from "Solingen Steel"
- Weight: 12kg (with wooden blade carrier)
- Code: 9000025
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this IDEAL 6655/6660 /6550-95EP Guillotine Blade