- The IDEAL 4300 is an entry-level paper guillotine model, mainly for small offices and for light usage.
- With a cutting length of 430mm and table depth of 340mm, it can be used for cutting up to A3 size work including paper and card.
- However, if you require cutting SRA3 work then we would suggest our 'Best Seller' manual cutter, the IDEAL 4305 Guillotine, which has a longer table-depth to suit SRA3 formats as well as it having double the cutting height of the 4300 model (i.e. 40mm instead of 20mm).
- It can be used as a table-top machine (30.5kg), or you can purchase an additional floor-stand separately, if required (select from drop-down menu above).
- The IDEAL 4300 features the Safety Cutting System, which provides you with many safety features, including:
- Hinged, transparent safety guard on the front table with locking device for the blade lever, which means a cut can only be executed if the safety guard is completely shut.
- Transparent safety cover on the rear table.
- Safe and convenient blade change from the front without removing the cover.
- Blade changing device with covered cutting edge.
- Blade depth adjustment from the outside of the machine (prolonging the life of your blade and cutting stick).
- Cutting stick can be turned or replaced easily from the outside of the machine.
- Safety blade lever with patented overload protection whilst cutting.
- Fast flick-action clamp provides optimal clamp pressure.
- Side-lay, lockable backguage and measuring scale (mm/inches).
- Solid all-metal construction.
- Resharpened HSS blade made of German high-quality steel.
- Designed as a table top machine, but with an optional floor-stand being available (please select from drop-down menu).
- Lead-time for delivery is approx. 2-3 working days from date of order - contact us for more details. Tel: 0195 463434.
- Cutting Length: 430mm.
- Cutting Height: 20mm.
- Narrow Cut: 36mm.
- Table Depth: 340mm.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 470 x 720 x 575mm.
- Weight: 30.5kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this IDEAL 4300 Entry-Level Manual Paper Guillotine