- The IDEAL 4305 is our most popular manually operated guillotine, that will cut up to A3 size (i.e. cut down from SRA3).
- In stock and available for Next Day Pallet Delivery (sent via safe and secure pallet delivery due to weight and dimensions).
- Includes a brand new "Solingen steel" fitted blade & cutting stick, toolkit, blade changer & operator manual.
- Solid, all metal construction manual guillotine that can be used as a desktop machine, or can be used with an optional heavy-duty stand.
- Simple to use, and providing you with an accurate clean cut for up to 40mm paper stack height (i.e. view our own video demo above to see how easy it is - slices through like butter!).
- Easy blade changing device without removing cover.
- Easy cutting stick change from outside machine.
- Patented fast flick-action clamp - efficient cutting guaranteed.
- Spindle guided backguage made from cast aluminium allows for precise positioning.
- Fine adjustment by calibrated handle and side lay with measuring scale.
- High quality blade made from "Solingen Steel".
- Blade depth adjustment from outside the machine.
- Transparent safety guards made from unbreakable Lexan on front and rear table - a cut can only be executed if the safety guard is closed and the safety catch for the blade lever is released.
- Cutting Length: 430mm
- Table Depth: 435mm (cuts up to A3 paper long edge and short edge)
- Narrow cut: 34mm
- Dimensions as tabletop (H x W x D): 400 x 880 x 880mm
- Dimensions with stand (H x W x D): 1090 x 880 x 880mm
- Weight: 44kg, 54 kg with stand
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this IDEAL 4305 SRA3 Manual Office Guillotine