- The IDEAL 1038 is an professional trimmer with high cutting capacity and maximum features.
- Includes an integrated narrow cutting device that allows you to cut strips as small as 1mm.
- Perfect for finishing digital print output, trimming posters, short-run business cards, and sample or dummy production.
- Cutting length: 385mm.
- Front gauge is adjustable via a calibrated rotary knob.
- Fold-away paper supports on front gauge.
- Automatic clamp for precise and convenient cutting.
- Automatic safety guard made from transparent, unbreakable Lexan (guard rises and falls with the movement of the blade EASY_LIFT System - an innovative release leverlifting the automatic clamp for easy removal of paper.
- Paper format indication on the table (as shown in photo).
- Solid all-metal construction.
- Millimetre accurate measuring scale.
- Up to 50 sheets of 70gsm can be cut per cycle.
- Non-skid feet for safe operation.
- Attractive and functional design.
- Resharpenable, high quality blade-set made of 'Solingen' steel. German-made for quality.
- Cutting Capacity: 50 sheets of 70gsm can be cut per cycle.
- Table size (W x D): 356 x 403mm.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 260 x 410 x 575mm.
- Weight: 9kg.
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery is usually 2-3 working days on IDEAL Trimmers, although it may be longer depending on our current stock levels. Please call for further details: 01945 475151.
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this IDEAL 1038 Professional Desktop Paper Trimmer (Guillotine)