- The ELMPRO-750 is a simple-to-use manual, hand-operated mounting and laminator system.
- Complete with media roll holder (i.e. for laminate or adhesive rolls - as illustrated in photo gallery).
- Allows you to easily apply cold pressure-sensitive laminate or adhesive mounting films, without the risk of creasing or bubbles (as illustrated in photo gallery).
- Providing you with a sleek and smooth laminate or adhesive application to your substrate.
- The ELMPRO 750 has a wide working width of up to 750mm, and a 15mm height capacity.
- Perfect for mounting/laminating items on to thicker substrates including Mountboard, Foamboard, Kapa-Board, acyrlic, plus card, etc.
- A good addition to your Xyron Pro 1255 or Xyron Pro 2500 machines, with its mounting capabilities.
- A simple, but yet effective, addition to your print, signage, packaging, and design business.
- Perfect for short-run mounting and/or laminating signs, notices, posters, mockups, etc.
- A low budget solution for mounting items up to 750mm.
- A good size working table, which can fold up for storage (as shown in photo gallery).
- Working Width: 750mm.
- Working Thickness: 15mm.
- Dimensions Of Machine: 920mm x 220mm x 350mm.
- Weight Of Machine: 16kg.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this ELMPRO 750 Manual Cold Mounting Signage Laminator