- Xyron Pro 850 is a cold laminator (encapsulator) and adhesive-applicator machine.
- Uses cold pressure-sensitive laminate, with patented easy-to-change refill cartridges.
- Suitable for work up to A4 size.
- A simple, easy to use machine that can "encapsulate", "laminate", and "stick" any print simply and quickly.
- Xyron Pro 850 makes applying adhesive and laminating mock ups, storyboards, stickers, signs and displays fast and easy.
- The agressive adhesive along with high pressured rollers, improves both transfer and bonding quality.
- A perfect replacement for spray aerosols (i.e. such as Spraymount), and no need for spray-booths.
- No heat required, which reduces fumes and mess.
- No electric or warm-up time required, so you can use the machine instantly and safely.
- Simply feed the item into the Xyron 1255 machine, turn the handle and trim!
- The patented roll-set allows you to easily switch between applications.
- Includes integrated cutter-bar, with replaceable blade.
- Even laminating with magnetic foil (624208) is possible.
- Finished Document Width (max): 215 mm (laminate), 230mm (adhesive).
- Document Thickness (max): 1.5mm.
- Cutter Bar: Removeable, replaceable cutter.
- Power Requirements: None (manual operated).
- Weight: 2.3kg.
- Dimensions: 343mm x 178mm x 203mm.
There are no downloads available for this product
Delivery Options & Charges
Elmstok Limited ship internationally, if you can't see the country you are looking for please contact us for a quotation on email@example.com
Please select your delivery option during the checkout process. All prices exclude VAT.
|Standard UK Mainland Delivery
|Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (orders placed before 3pm)
|Before 9am UK Mainland
|Before 12 UK Mainland
Safe & Secure Payments
We accept the above debit / credit cards. Your card details are safe and secure, all payments are processed by our trusted partner Cardsave.
All goods are non-returnable, except for defects in manufacturing. All discrepencies, loss or damage must be made within 24 hours, and returned to us within seven days of receiving the goods.
A 30% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned, plus any delivery costs that were charged for sending the item/s out by us.
It is also the buyer's responsibility to send the goods back to us safely and securely in its original condition and packaging.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must first contact us by post or email of your decision to cancel your order before returning your product(s).
We cannot accept refunds for goods which are made to your specification or are personalised.
For full details please see our terms and conditions page or contact us.
Write a Review
There are currently no reviews for this Xyron Pro 850 A5/A4 Cold Laminator